Mittwoch, 28. September 2011
Kapitel 2 Kultur Blog
Hallo!
I always knew Germans were brutally honest (and complained a lot). I could just tell from the way this exchange student Danny acted with me and my friends when he was here in America. Giving him rides to Wendy's (they don't have them Germany?) to and from practices, to his foster home and back was just a pain. And he would complain it. "America doesn't have this, America doesn't have that, blahblahblah Deutschland rules."
But it all makes sense now. He was brought up in an environment where brutal honesty, being a dick, and complaining a lot was the norm. I hate him less now.
Staring was another thing that annoyed me about Danny. He never really asked much about numbers, statistics, or other weird things, I mean, not anymore than the norm.
Relating these articles to real-world situations makes the information seem more real.
Danke! Tschüss!
David
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.