Guten Tag!
Even though Germans might seem different from us according to the articles, they are in fact not too different. There are still people like the articles described in the US. Everyday, I see ton of people bitching about everything; I see young and old people staring at other people; I see brutally honest people who cannot or bad at lying (myself included); and I also see the nerds, who are absolutely cool, bringing out statistics. Germans and US aren't too different, as Germans have higher percentage of the people the article described. I'm sure there are also a lot of fat people eating burgers in Germany, as we are known to be.
There are however, reasons why most Germans are grown to act like this. There weren't many specific reasons in the articles, but one pointed out that due to cold war, each East and West Germany was in alert of strangers. Due to the threat of capitalism or communism, citizens from each country were looking for people acting out of the ordinary to find spies.
Before I read this article, I did not know that majority of Germans acted this way. But now I know! Before I fly to German to visit my friends, I must study and memorize the population and the size of Ann Arbor in square meters.
Even though Germans might seem different from us according to the articles, they are in fact not too different. There are still people like the articles described in the US. Everyday, I see ton of people bitching about everything; I see young and old people staring at other people; I see brutally honest people who cannot or bad at lying (myself included); and I also see the nerds, who are absolutely cool, bringing out statistics. Germans and US aren't too different, as Germans have higher percentage of the people the article described. I'm sure there are also a lot of fat people eating burgers in Germany, as we are known to be.
There are however, reasons why most Germans are grown to act like this. There weren't many specific reasons in the articles, but one pointed out that due to cold war, each East and West Germany was in alert of strangers. Due to the threat of capitalism or communism, citizens from each country were looking for people acting out of the ordinary to find spies.
Before I read this article, I did not know that majority of Germans acted this way. But now I know! Before I fly to German to visit my friends, I must study and memorize the population and the size of Ann Arbor in square meters.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.