For my AMD hausaufgabe, I plan to write a serious of blogs to recommend other students some German songs Ich möchte. I will also post links on these blogs so you can click and listen to them. Lyrics of the song are always at the end of the blog. I will always translate them into English (I hope I will translate them right:)
In the ersten blog, I would like to recommend you Das Liebeslied. "Das Liebeslied" bedeutet "love song" auf Englisch. The singer is Annet Louisan. You may think the name of this song is very funny and don't want to hear it. But trust me, this song is very sweet and you are definitely going to love it! Here is the link for the song:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lnI7iXzEWpw (I should aware you that there are commercials at the beginning of the video)
Here is the lyric of the song: I translate it by myself, hope it's right:)
Meine Zweifel war’n ihr Geld nicht wert (I don't care about their money)
Sie ergaben sich stumm (so they all went silence at last)
Du bist alles was mein Herz begehrt (you are all I want)
Es schlägt pausenlos um sich herum (at every heart beat)
Hör für immer auf in mir zu ruhn (listen to my loneliness)
Und fall jeden Schritt
Wie ein Clown in viel zu großen Schuhn (I walk like a clumsy clawn with too large shoes)
Ich weiß nicht mehr wie mir geschieht (I don't know what's wrong with me)
Alles an mir will zu dir (I belong to you)
Öffnet Tür und Tor (open the door)
Weit über beide Ohren (far beyond my ears)
Lässt Blut in meinen Adern gefriern (let blood release)
Als ob mein Bauch
Sich im Rodeln übt (I am sliding on the ground)
Scheiße bin ich verliebt (damn! I've fallen in love)
Hab jetzt schon viel zu viel zu verliern (but I have already lost so much)
Bin erblindet auf den ersten Blick (I feel dizzy when I first see you)
Bin sprachlos und taub (can't say anything, can't hear anything)
Meine Logik bricht sich das Genick (I don't have logic anymore)
Ist all ihrer Klarheit beraubt (can't defeat their goal)
Hab zum Boden keinerlei Kontakt (we don't have contact anymore)
Mein Tag läßt mich kalt (my days are becoming colder)
Meine Züge entgleisen im Takt (the train went out of the track)
Und machen vor keinem mehr halt (running forward crazily, without stop)
Alles an mir will zu dir
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.