Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

AMD 4: Gesprächt mit meinem Freund

For my 4th AMD, I decided to try to talk to have a full conversation in Deutsch with my friend from Deutschland.  Needless to say, it involved a good amount of Google Translate for his sentences, aber not very much on my part.  I think I was able to sustain a pretty good conversation.

First off, we started off by me wishing her a happy birthday, which...apparently they just say alles gute, since she had like a million of those on her Facebook wall.  After she replied in English, I said "Nein, nein...auf Deutsch, bitte."  She must have understood because she then started replying in Deutsch, and told me "dein Deutsch ist besser!".  She then proceeded to ask me a lot of questions about how school was going and what I had been up to, which...I replied in short sentences, like "Ich stehe am Mittag jeden tag auf." and "Ich möchte dich zu Bars mit mir gehen.  Komm zu Michigan!!!".

Finally, after a couple of minutes of this, I decided that I had to invite her to AIESEC's National Conference in San Francisco over Christmas break.  AIESEC is the student org we are both in, so...she would have a great time and I would get to see her.  Therefore, I told her "Ich möchte dich bei Winter National Conference in USA im Dezember sehen."  She said she couldn't because it wasn't so leicht and it was teuer.  I said it was sehr leicht, but yes...teuer.  Sie brauchst ein Plane Ticket, and she has to pay the conference fee.  :-/

I will keep trying to convince her to come with my other friend who is already coming.  Hopefully she does... :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.