Montag, 21. November 2011

Crazy Germans!!!

Hallo,

Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger in Germany I find my self incorrect. Sex shops? Seriously? Talk about a care-free country. Sure, sex shops provide instruments of pleasure for seeking individuals but I find that stuff personal. But, whatever--respect of privacy (kind of).
Anyways, as for the "Entschuldigung", I wouldn't mind living in cities with such protocols as this. In fact, I would want to try and shove people on purpose, especially when I'm mad. But then again, some people do not deserve it.

I must have assumed that if sex shops are out in the open, that the bathroom is not private either. I don't I would be comfortable with a WC in the same facility as me, especially since she is a woman. But a job is a job, right? Probably not a well-paid job.

On the flirting website, I kind of just glanced through it because I am not really the flirting type. However, it seems that flirting in Germany is more complex than it should be. It makes sense though because you want to have a date with someone if they are flirting with you, right?

Coincidently, I am taking Sociologie and in class we discussed Gender inequality in the U.S. That doesn't seem to be the case in Germany. I can't believe that for once, there are more women than men. I hope the male population doesn't deplete, though.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Jonathon Parker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.