Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

Sex in Germany

"Excuse me" is something that I have rarely heard in my trips to Europe. Italy was the only place that I remember every hearing it once. Germany seems to be much more of a streamlined country to every allow someone to utter "excuse me." Big city, big money, little time. That is what I imagine a German businessman has on his mind, not the wellbeing of a young adult wandering the streets. It is something that Americans do, and then get the social "eye of death." If you do not act polite, your social scene is over.
The poor poor toilet ladies. I feel horrible for them. There is too much room for abuse. Not tipping the toilet lady is the most horrible social crime imaginable. There should be laws that require people to tip theses ladies of the latrine.
The way to explain women in Germany would be, stay away. The way that these people flirt scares me. I do not want to offend, or bother someone because my flirting would be different and almost offensive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.