I wouldn't expect Germany to have a crude magazine, similar to "The Mirror." From what we have read this year, the angry/sarcastic humor wouldn't be my first guess at the German populations likes.
The door policy is something that would take me awhile accept. I don't want people knocking once and barging into my office. It is my office, and I would prefer to give people permission to come in. However, it would set the mood for a business meeting. Both parties knowing what they want, the visitor walks in strongly and confidently. It is something that I respect about German culture. The concept that people know what they want and are strong willed.
I think that it is a good thing that Germany has a strict garbage disposal system. It is something that American's lack. The majority of Americans don't seem to want to recycle, which is just ridiculous. Although their system seems complicated, it is still something that American's should employ. The UoM does a good job at having plenty of recycling bins around campus, but there should be something to remind us students to do our part in recycling.
All in all, German seems like a really cool place,
PB
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.