Hallo,
I learned a lot through setting my facebook page in Deutsch. Alright, I'll be honest, I was so lost when everything turned into Deutsch. I don't like a 'Like' icon. Instead, I see 'gefällt mir.' What the hell is that supposed to mean? I assumed that gefällt was the verb of liking, so I got curious and looked up mir. Google translate tells me that it's suppose to mean 'me.' I thought that it was cute to like a status as if it's an entity. Anyhow facebook asks me 'was machst du gerade?' I knew 'was' is what 'du' is you, but when I tried to figure out what 'machst' and 'gerade' was, I was like it's probably asking me 'what are you doing?'
I posted 'facebook in Deutsch' as my status. Perhaps I could've said 'Gesichtbuch in Deutsch,' but I figured facebook was one of those words that became Germanized. In couple of hours, drei Freunde gefällt my status, and zwei Freunde commented it. I liked it. Finally able to somewhat communicate with my German friends in German, it felt incredible. I even thought I was intruding their privacy as I'm learn how to think in German, and basically thinking like them
I thought watching and surfing my facebook in Deutsch was a pretty incredible experience. People actually responded in Deutsch, unlike when I tried to view my facebook in Latin. No one liked it. Even I didn't like it. I hope by reading more Deutsch I'm able to comprehend Deutsch much faster.
I learned a lot through setting my facebook page in Deutsch. Alright, I'll be honest, I was so lost when everything turned into Deutsch. I don't like a 'Like' icon. Instead, I see 'gefällt mir.' What the hell is that supposed to mean? I assumed that gefällt was the verb of liking, so I got curious and looked up mir. Google translate tells me that it's suppose to mean 'me.' I thought that it was cute to like a status as if it's an entity. Anyhow facebook asks me 'was machst du gerade?' I knew 'was' is what 'du' is you, but when I tried to figure out what 'machst' and 'gerade' was, I was like it's probably asking me 'what are you doing?'
I posted 'facebook in Deutsch' as my status. Perhaps I could've said 'Gesichtbuch in Deutsch,' but I figured facebook was one of those words that became Germanized. In couple of hours, drei Freunde gefällt my status, and zwei Freunde commented it. I liked it. Finally able to somewhat communicate with my German friends in German, it felt incredible. I even thought I was intruding their privacy as I'm learn how to think in German, and basically thinking like them
I thought watching and surfing my facebook in Deutsch was a pretty incredible experience. People actually responded in Deutsch, unlike when I tried to view my facebook in Latin. No one liked it. Even I didn't like it. I hope by reading more Deutsch I'm able to comprehend Deutsch much faster.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.