For my activity I decided to change the language of my FaceBook to Deutsch. This seemed like a good idea, but it is still difficult to navigate FaceBook. There are so many words that I do not know, but I seem to get to where I want to go on the website. The symbols didn't change with that language, so I am beginning to make connections between German phrases and what is happening on FaceBook. Along with fast navigation, I am also learning small sets of German words. There are many words that are alike in both Deutsch and English; therefore, along with the small words and phrases I know from class, it doesn't take me much longer to select the correct options in FaceBook.
I am actually keeping my FaceBook set to Deutsch because I feel that if I keep German in my life, then it will become easier for me to learn the language. It isn't too big of a hassel for me to keep it in German, so why not?
Gute Abend!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.