Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

AMD 4

Since we were discussing Heidelberg in Kapitel 4, I decided that for tthis AMD I wanted to talk about my visit to Heidelberg when I traveled to Germany a few years ago.

Heidelberg is the type of city that you would see on a postcard. The streets are not wide and are made of cobble stone. The university there is very old and sort of looks like Hogwarts. There is also a very old bridge that goes across the river. The highlight of the city is seeing the palace of one of the past kings of Germany. It is very old and cool. It is probably my third favorite palace after Schloss Nymphenburg in Berlin and Versailles, which is located just outside of Paris. The people are also extremely nice in Heidelberg. They were very helpful and polite, which is good because usually a lot of Europeans are rude to Americans. Heidelberg is my second favorite city in Germany after Munich.   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.