Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Deutsch Drei

To be honest, I never expected to read about Germany being diverse. There is an image that German's have one goal in life, to drink, which resounds throughout the world. But it seems that this is not the case.
The procedure of drinking a beer makes the act of drinking much more symbolic. I would want to share a drink with a pal every night. The bonding that drinking instills is gute. However, I find it strange that there is a portion of the society that doesn't accept drinking as a bonding gesture. Being drunk in public should be controlled by the stickler society that Germany is. All the peeping people would surly control the public drunk problem just because it is socially unacceptable.
I am excited to go to Germany because of how wondering these articles make the country sound. The people can be rude with their retorts, but there is a strong sense of humor. Without laughing, life is not worth living. A cold winter, with a lot of Bier can only mean one thing, these people know how to have a good time; much like the University of Michigan.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.