The first article I read was about the different types of beers found in Germany. Because I have been to Germany, I can say that I agree with some of the hangover statuses. Altbier is terrible and made me feel "beschissen" te next day. I would recommend not drinking that beer. When I was in Cologne, I drank a lot of Koelsch beer. It was rather good, and never gave me a hangover. One hangover status that I disagree with is the Lager status. You will not wake up in a ditch. This is funny to think about, but it most likely will not happen.
The second article I read was about the ban on public drinking. In America, there are laws about drinking in public. In Germany, there are not really laws about this. Municipalities want to ban public consumption, but this is not easily done. If even if there is a ban, people will still walk around drunk at night and still cause disturbances that municipalities will have to deal with. There are also economic effects of banning drinkning in public places. According to the rules of economis, if people do not buy as much alchohol because of the ban, the price of alchohol will go up and businesses will lose revenue. Banning drinkning in public places just does not make sense.
The final article I read was abouth the Turks bringing fast food to Germany. When I was in Germany in, I ate the Turkish "fast-food" and I thought it was great. I think this is great for German culture and the people living in Germany.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.