Das ist interessant! I can't believe Germany owns 1274 breweries, and that you can get Bier at movie theaters and McDonald's. I bet a lot of American teenagers would love to visit Germany. Plus, it's nice to read that es gibt kein chemical and preservatives in their Bier so that one cannot get hangovers. :D I thought it was extremely funny that if you "Raise your glass, look your fellow drinker in the eye, clink glasses and say 'Prost!'," you will have seven years of bad sex.
Anyways, I'm probably going to live in Germany in the future because of their pride for naturally grown, organic food. I would love some normal food rather than processed food. YUCK! I am also surprised as to how many organic supermarkets there are. I wish we had a lot more in Michigan. The only thing we have closest to us is Trader Joe's. :)
Aside from the organic food, I'm pretty sure the take-out meals are delicious. From looking at the article, I want to try all of the food. I love meat and a majority (or all of it) consisted of meat. YAY!!! Ich liebe Fleisch!
Pessimism is no surprise to me in Germany. I had foreign exchange students show that to me. I always laughed at them because they are so pessimistic, but they are not careless! However, I find it kind of sad to hear that many famous German writers and operas express the culture of pessimism. I guess it's more for deep critical thinking and just being ahead of the game.
Who would have thought ways of laughter could be characterized? If I was characterized, I would be a Bavarian. I tend to think I'm a funny guy, but that's because I tend to be awkward and embarrass myself. Haha, i'll have to watch out for the Berliners then.
As for the German meal-time customs, I see some influence in America. Who wouldn't agree that Frühstück is the most important meal of the day!
Now if I were to measure something in Germany it would probably take me 5 minutes. I am so accustomed to inches and miles, and gallons, but in Germany, they are so technical like in Chemistry. I only use liters and centimeters in Chemistry, but I guess Germans think it's weird that we use inches.
Lastly, I would love to visit Mannheim and Heidelberg. Who wouldn't want to see Schlossen?!?!
Ich möchte to live ein Schloss! But I'd have to be super rich.
Overall, I am still loving the articles. I can't wait to visit my friends and actually experience the stuff I am reading.
Auf Wiedersehen!
Jonathon Parker
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.