As for German humor, I cannot say I stereotyped Germans into a stoic, humorless people. The variation of types of humor in Germany is interesting but not surprising. When I read about the Berliner sense of humor, it was easy to see parallels to the stereotypical New Yorker for example. As for myself, I guess I'm more of a Hamburger.
Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011
Kapitel 3
Für diese Blog, ich read about Deutsch schnell food, Deutschland's Bier obsession, und the Artikels on German humor and pessimism. One of the most interesting things I learned in the Bier article was that in Germany, drinking beer is "for Germans themselves, it's largely just a pleasant way to slake their thirst." It's amazing all the different ways Germany has combined Bier into other drinks like Limonade and cola. And how about what they're washing down with those drinks? I'd never guess that the main staple of schnell food in Germany was Turkish - often tasting better and being preferred over more traditional German foods.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.