Dienstag, 1. November 2011

Be Ahead of the Germans

Hallo,

So, ich lese die blogs und ich finde dass one basically has to be ahead of the game in Germany. Seems typical right? Yes, since they are so pessimistic. But, being on top of everything is definitely beneficial. Who doesn't want to be the loser who get run over by bicycles, crosses the red light, buys the wrong ticket, or cheats their way through a subway? Ich weiß ich möchte nicht sein. It must be harsh there if one is caught. But I guess you wouldn't get caught if you'd only follow the rules and think ahead.

As for the Goethe-Institut, I would love to go take class there. I wonder if there is one close by Michigan? It is great to find that there are such institutions that influence world language and culture.

In terms of transportation, the Germans have obviously made it useful. They save a lot on gas because they ride bicycles rather than cars, and they have trains! I love riding trains. It's so peaceful. I wish there were more in Michigan.

Lastly, Frankfurt is now going to be on my bucket list. I want to get to experience much of Germany in the future and I believe from the text that it is one of the socio-cultural cities of the world.

Auf Wiedersehen!!!

Jonathon Parker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.