We've read an article in Kulture vier about German nudity and its association with Freikörperkultur. I was very surprised to learn this at first, but it reminded me of the German I watched a couple of years ago. I don't recall the title, but the plot is the group of German teens rebelling against the government, using terrorism as their weapon. They traveled to an African country like Libya and trained for terrorism. On rooftop of two-story building they took off all of their cloth and sunbathed. The Muslims watched them with rolling eyes, as Islamic laws regarding females behavior in public was extremely strict (it's illegal to kiss a women in public). I also was surprised by the causality between the males and females, since they both were completely exposed.
Freikörperkultur (FKK) is literally translated as free body culture. Such culture is to enjoy the nudity without direct relationship to sexuality. Such cultural movement began in the early 20th century and still lasts until today. It is viewed quite normal that even German chancellor Angela Merkel's naked appearance in front of the magazine wasn't too surprising.
Though I enjoy being naked, I don't think I can ever be naked in a public setting. Doing an activity while naked doesn't sound very sanitary or safe, and I want some kind of protection in order to avoid or cushion any risky blows to the groin. I however, would like to try nude beach sometime. Being casually nude with other people might creep me out at first, but I think being naked in a innocent way could be fun, exciting, and diversifying experience.
Freikörperkultur (FKK) is literally translated as free body culture. Such culture is to enjoy the nudity without direct relationship to sexuality. Such cultural movement began in the early 20th century and still lasts until today. It is viewed quite normal that even German chancellor Angela Merkel's naked appearance in front of the magazine wasn't too surprising.
Though I enjoy being naked, I don't think I can ever be naked in a public setting. Doing an activity while naked doesn't sound very sanitary or safe, and I want some kind of protection in order to avoid or cushion any risky blows to the groin. I however, would like to try nude beach sometime. Being casually nude with other people might creep me out at first, but I think being naked in a innocent way could be fun, exciting, and diversifying experience.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.