Entschuldigung, aber dass ist sehr spät. Aber ich habe einen CD im meine Haus gefunden. It was Thanksgiving and I wanted to collect all my Christmas CDs to bring to my dorm. I found an Oktoberfest CD. I thought this was strange because my family has never been interested in Germany, so I thought: "Why on Earth would they have this?"
Well, I listened to it and it was very awesome. It was classic polka and traditional songs. One of the songs that I like is"Auf Dem Oktoberfest." The music was very uppity and I wanted to dance (kind of). I really wish I could have found the lyrics online, aber I couldn't. It is almost like the song is unimportant in the world for the lyrics to be on the Internet.
Anyways, I was very surprised to find the CD in my Haus. I like the CD a lot that I downloaded it onto my laptop, so now I can listen to it whenever. YAY!
Auf Wiedersehen!!!
Jonathon Parker
(This post is sehr spät!!!!) :(
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.