Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

Kultur 6

I found the German privacy and Division hell very funny. It is so ridiculous that garbage bins are not allowed to use on Sundays. So where are people suppose to throw their garbage to? It must be a challenge to live in Germany for foreigners. I know Germans are pretty serious with the recycle stuff. I have read an article in China. In the article the author said it is illegal to put all the trash in one waste bag in Germany. Germans learn how to separate the trash since they are children. Same thing happens in Japan. My mom has been to Japan once. She said this is an extremely clean country. Same with German, Japanese also has different kinds of rubbish bins to confuse foreigners. Although it is a lot of work to separate the trash, I think it's still worth to do that because it can save a lot of resource for the world.

Now I understand why there is a saying that Germans are another kind of creature (no offence, Catherine told us). There's no reason to knock other people's door so hard and then swing the door open! This is a very very rude behavior both in China and in US. Maybe it's due to the reason that Germans are not easy to get angry? Or maybe they don't have privacy? Well, I have no idea... Maybe next time we can try to swing Hartmut's door open and see what he is going to do about that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.