
So I am not a fan of The Simpsons, personally I feel that it has become rather tired about almost twenty seasons, thus I decided to watch Family Guy in German.
This clip is a compilation of the best moments from the German version of the show.
I did not understand a lot of it, because they talk so fast, but some there were some segments where I could understand most of what they were saying. I even thought some of them were pretty hilarious. Like when Peter was on the German version of Wheel of Fortune. Peter says, "Zett, Vier, Koo, zwei Koo, drei Koo, und Batman Symbol."
Another funny moment was when Peter sneaks into Megs room and shocks her when she is sleeping. Peter says, "Ich bin nicht dein Dad, ich bin elektrisch Mann!" Or "I am not your dad, I am Electric Man!"
Overall, I thought the show was still pretty funny.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.