Hallo!
Once again, I will continue looking into "Id-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy." Today, I will be reading chapter 3. Note that I'm not too certain where the chapter actually ends, so I'll only be going to page 27.
This chapter picks up with the battle that began last chapter. Still mistaking Chun Hwa-nim for a woman, a member of the group attempts to flirt with him (asking for a kiss) while fighting a goblin . The battle quickly ends with the mage/wizard (Ein Magier) blowing up all the goblins, to the dismay of his teammates who are caught in the blast. After fighting amongst themselves, the group identifies the place at which they are (the forest of sion) introduces themselves as Grey the knight, Ilran the mage, the elf Irlina, Heal, and the midget/dwarf (?maybe) Reindelph. However, when asked his name, Chun Hwa-nim, realizing his name is odd, stumbles for a bit before giving the name Id. When they inquire about why he gave a man's name, he reveals that he is, in fact, a man, to the show and horror of the group. They invite him to join them, and the chapter ends with the group arriving at Sulan.
This chapter was somewhat harder than the others to read. While the words were not too much more difficult, the actual grammer seemed more complex, and there was just a lot more of it. Plus, the pictures were much less of a help, seeing how this chapter was almost all dialogue. I ended up using a dictionary quite a few times.
Nonetheless, I think I'll be reading the next chapter for the last AMD, so...
Auf Wiedersehen!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.