I visit Youtube often to have a good laughter. One of my favorite youtubers is Toby Turner, who hosts CuteWinFail page in Youtube. I always enjoyed his videos of funny fails, cute babies, and awesome wins, but I never expected this. When I was working on a German skit with my German classmates, David told me about this funny videos called 'Ich bin Toby.' I couldn't find the video with the exact title, but I was able to find 'German Lazyvlog.' And guess what? It's Toby! The Toby! I thought Toby would be talking about how Germans are either cute, winners, or failures, but he wasn't talking about them. He wasn't even in talking in English. He was talking in Deutsch.
My God how much Deutsch 101 have made a difference. I could actually understand him talk. I admit the things he said was quite simple, but I could have understand most of things he was talking about. And WOW, he's actually pretty good at speaking German. He's got the pronunciation down and even the tone. Man, the things you find out and surprise you these days in Youtube and Internet in general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhxcI3WP-U
My God how much Deutsch 101 have made a difference. I could actually understand him talk. I admit the things he said was quite simple, but I could have understand most of things he was talking about. And WOW, he's actually pretty good at speaking German. He's got the pronunciation down and even the tone. Man, the things you find out and surprise you these days in Youtube and Internet in general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhxcI3WP-U
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.