Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Rammstein in Pandora

My friend Jeanne talked about how she knew how to count one to five in German. She said she heard it in a radio by a singer Rammstein. Because I never had much interest in German music, I didn't know who they were. So I opened Rammstein station in Pandora to hear who they were. And man, they sang some rock hard music. I've heard some American metal before, but wow German metal is in a different level. Perhaps it's the accent, but German metal sounds much more intense. It sounds like couple of demons scratching a blackboard and singing along with it.



I also played around with the music stations and also found different German music and that was still pleasant to the ear. And the only ones I liked was Mozart! Haha, but really, it shows the difference in modern German music and German classics. How much German music have changed. Why couldn't Germans continue to produce music enjoyable to the ear?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.