Hallo,
So who would have thought Germany was very humorous? Well I thought so, but not like the Bild. When I was reading the article about the Bild, I was wondering if the magazine was sold out in the open in stores. I'm pretty sure mothers wouldn't want their Kinder to see such trash. Magazines like the Bild are horrible. What kind of a corporate market succeeds in such fashion. Well, I can't blame them because it seems to be working for them. I would never buy such a magazine.
As for the door mannerisms, I find it very interesting that Germans leave their doors closed. I only have my door closed when it's kalt, oder I am schlafen, oder I am away. I love having my door open because that way people can walk in and say hello. Greetings are always so nice. I love how in the article, the journalist gave a funny anecdote as if it would happen to all of us. I hope a similar situation doesn't happen to me. :|
In today's world, garbage is accumulating, and the Germans have the right idea about having several, separate garbage disposal options. I hope they recycle though. It wouldn't really mean much if they don't recycle. I wish we did similar things here in America? What do yo guys think?
After reading the Brennpunkt Kultur blogs, I can't stop thinking about how much fun I will have when I visit my friends in Germany. Hopefully that is soon. The cities are what I want to visit most. Pertaining to students, I bet it is very difficult to find the right apartment. I wouldn't want to live in rustic apartment with weird people. I would try to be in the 19% that the universities provide housing for. As for Tübingen, I am very surprised to find that we have a partnership with the city. I wonder what kind of partnership that is. Lastly, I was thinking that Germany is somewhat like America in a democratic sense (I might be wrong with my political terminology) because of the diversity they have. I hope there aren't problems between the different ethnicities there.
Overall, this was an interesting read throughout the whole semester. I'll have to keep reading the articles on my own.
Auf Wiedersehen!!!
Jonathon Parker
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.