For my first AMD assignment Ich decided to watch der Fernseher. I watches zwei episodes of South Park and was able to follow the main plot. A lot of the vocabulary confused me and I found viel of the details hard to verstehen. South Park is always funnny und ich had a gut time watching the two episodes. One was about a band and a ein Junge named Timmy, and the other episode was about Hell. If ic continued to watch episodes of south park in Deutsch ich could pick up some more vocab and become better adjusted to the rapid pace at which the dialogue runs. Deutsch really isn't very different than Engisch but ich do wonder if wir sprechen as quickly. Next time I watch something in Deutsch I'm going to use subtitles so new vocab is even easier to learn. Overall ich had fun working on my first AMD blog and look forward to picking up more Deutsch as time goes on.
I learned these words:
everyone: Alle
elementary school: Grundschule
Doctor: Doktor
Drugs: Drogen
Skiing: Skifahren
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.